Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sparkle & Shine for the Holidays: Chloe and Isabel's Lumiere Collection

I've been trying to find something to do with my life that is creative and fun. This led me to a direct sales company called Chloe and Isabel. Chloe and Isabel is a jewelry line that is fully designed in NYC. Each piece is unique and has a lifetime guarantee. More importantly, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVVVVEEEEE their jewelry.

On Monday, I was lucky enough to meet up with a great group of Merchandisers in NYC to learn more about the jewelry. I was also able to touch, see, and try on the new Winter Collection, the Lumiere Collection. Just like the name entails, this collection is full of LIGHT, sparkle and beauty.

This was the display when I walked into the event room:

 Every piece was more beautiful than the next.




Here are some of the beautiful bracelets that are offered. They are also perfect as stocking stuffers:


My favorite pieces from the collection are the Gray Pearl Convertible Necklace, the Retro Glam Square Cut Crystal Necklace (perfect for Brides as well), and the Midnight Reverie Statement Necklace.



All of these gorgeous pieces are found HERE at Chloe & Isabel by Stefy.

WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVORITE? Comment below with your favorite piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment