Thursday, July 5, 2012

Purple Bling

I have a formal company party this weekend. This is a fun annual event that allows everyone in the company to get together and celebrate their hard work for the year.

I have my dress, shoes and today, my nails are ready as well.

I needed a polish to match my cute purple dress.

I decided on Julep's Morgan, which I got in my June subscription box.

However, my dress not only is purple, but it also has a one shoulder strap with a bit of bling, bling on it, so I needed something sparkly on my nails as well.

I decided to put on Julep's Mila, which came in my July box.

This manicure looks perfect with my dress.




After I had put on my topcoat and finished drying, I put on Shea Terra Organics Mango whipped shea butter on my hands to moisturize them.

I got this sample with my July Glossybox and it is great. This Shea Butter has vitamins A & E and it makes my hands super smooth.




Remember if you want to begin the Julep Maven subscription box, you can do an introductory box for a penny. If you want to do this, just go to the website ( http://julep.com/?r=20529609), take the quiz and put in the code COLORS4ONE during checkout. This is good for only the first month though. However, you can always cancel after that.

3 comments: