Tuesday, July 3, 2012

America the Beautiful -July 4th Nails

I got the America nail polish for free with this month's subscription of Maven.

(If you don't know what Julep Maven is, please look at my first post here )

The America nail polish looks like this:

Yes, it's red, sparkly, vibrant and absolutely perfect for both July 4th celebrations and for the Olympics this year. It's a bottle full of glittery fireworks.

The best thing is that it went on easily and beautifully. I'm in love with this color.


I was thinking about how to incorporate this color for today's holiday.

I saw this great manicure at Finger Painting Fingers website- http://fingerpaintingfingers.blogspot.com/2012/06/julep-america.html , so  I decided to do something similar but use different colors to compliment it.

I used Sally Hanson's Red Zin and Essie's Aruba Blue.

Both are deep, rich colors that go perfectly with Julep's America.




I'm now ready for an awesome bar-b-que and an amazing fireworks show.


I hope you all have a great Fourth of July!



Remember if you want to begin the Julep Maven subscription box, you can do an introductory box for a penny. If you want to do this, just go to the website ( http://julep.com/?r=20529609), take the quiz and put in the code COLORS4ONE during checkout. This is good for only the first month though. However, you can always cancel after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment